Club Isuzu Alterra - subgroup under I-vea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Club Isuzu Alterra - subgroup under I-vea

Post by jefsanfoo on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Hello Isuzu afficianados,

Glad to know I-vea is now becoming active. Keep it up! Congratulations on this nice website. Just would like to share my thoughts to the group about having the CIA Tsikoteers be under the Ivea umbrella. We are interested in having EBs and funruns for the motherclub. Hope it will transpire soon.

ISUZU Afficionados, we need your votes!

CIA TSIKOTEERS Please join now!

Isuzu Phils has just opened a new membership club for all Isuzu owners and is now open with a photo contest. Isuzu snapshots is open to all Isuzu club members. All you need is to sign up at Isuzu Phils website and you can vote for the best picture that you like. I have posted 2 pictures of the CIA Tsikoteers and if we get 3 votes and more, we win something. Our club needs cash to start it up and I hope you guys can help us win. Please visit the isuzu site : http://www.isuzuphil.com/index.php
Appreciate if you can cast your votes this week.

Many thanks,
Jefsanfoo Smile

jefsanfoo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Isuzu Alterra - subgroup under I-vea

Post by xer on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 pm

sir were you able to validate your registration with isuzu phils? the link doesn't work.

xer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Club Isuzu Alterra (CIA Tsikoteers) will be at the 2nd Phil Intl Car Show - Aug 21-24'08

Post by jefsanfoo on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 pm

Hey Ivea members,

We would like to invite you guys to come join us celebrate the launching of Club Isuzu Alterra. Launch Date is set on Aug 23 at the 2nd CAMPI Auto Show to be held at the World Trade Center, Pasay City. CIA members will be there to welcome you guys to the Club exhibit of their beloved " Teris ". The EB is sponsored by Isuzu Philippines Corporation. Our thanks go to Tsikot.com and to I-vea for pushing us to come out and form the group which has been planned since 2005 and only now has materialized. More power to all I-vea members and let's keep our Isuzu's alive and moving onwards.

p.s. Feel free to visit our multiply site: http://jefsan08.multiply.com/

Thank you. 32

jefsanfoo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Isuzu Alterra - subgroup under I-vea

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top